The Fort Bend Junior Service League is an organization of women committed to promoting volunteerism, to developing the potential of women and to improving the Fort Bend County community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Our purpose is exclusively educational and charitable as well as providing an atmosphere of friendliness, goodwill and camaraderie for all members.
The Fort Bend Junior Service League, as the area’s leading women’s volunteer service organization, holds as its core values:
- Providing a meaningful impact on our community’s needs
- Recognizing our members as our most valuable asset
- Strengthening our financial resources for our community’s needs
- Embracing cultural diversity
- Maintaining our tradition of excellence
- Training highly effective volunteers
- Empowering women to be leaders
- Offering the fellowship of volunteering with other women
- Building on our past accomplishments
The Fort Bend Junior Service League will improve Fort Bend County by providing trained and effective volunteers to worthy charitable organizations through our volunteer and fundraising efforts. We will be a leading organization in Fort Bend County that provides such charitable resources.
The League is a growing organization of women dedicated to providing volunteer services, leadership and philanthropy to enrich Fort Bend County. FBJSL is widely recognized for its compassion, integrity and steadfast involvement in community outreach.